LITITZ, PA – November 11, 2022 – TAIT, the leading global group of designers, fabricators, engineers, and innovators for live and location-based experiences, announced today it will exhibit at IAAPA Expo 2022 in Orlando, the largest trade show for the attractions industry. It also marks the first time that TAIT’s creative division, which includes ITEC Entertainment and Thinkwell, will come together and showcase the latest projects and technology.
TAIT exists to create moments that move people, and that purpose is reflected in the theme of TAIT’s IAAPA Expo 2022 booth, which highlights the company’s innovations in live and location-based experiences. TAIT is unifying its brands and service offerings to expand possibilities in immersive entertainment.
“TAIT is the only company truly positioned to deliver complete end-to-end solutions for live and location-based experiences thanks to our incumbent products and the talent and technology from our recent acquisitions,” said Adam Davis CEO of the TAIT Group. “We partner with clients from the very early blue-sky concepting to precision engineering, guest journey, and fabrication and full delivery of the experience. Others only provide pieces of what we can do, but with us, our clients get the quality and consistency of everything from one partner.”
Key TAIT executives will be on-site at booth 1667 from November 15-18th to share a visual preview of the following projects and more:
- JUMP by Limitless Flight: Ever dreamed of flying? Headquartered in Bluffdale, UT and coming soon to the American Dream Mall in New Jersey, TAIT partnered with Limitless Flight to bring to life a fully immersive multi-sensory skydiving simulation with real wingsuits and custom-built VR helmets to create hyper-detailed 3D landscapes of some of the world’s most breathtaking base jumps. Fall from extreme heights just like those world-class athletes but within a controlled VR environment that far exceeds what has become the “typical” VR simulation experience that most people can otherwise only imagine.
- Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras: TAIT was contracted to design, manufacture, install, and commission the state-of-the-art control and performer flying system in the ship’s Grand Central Atrium. TAIT also supplied rigging control equipment in the ship’s Main Theater. Both are controlled by TAIT’s epiQ console, which puts the power of automation in the hands of a larger number of operators and programmers. The simple and intuitive interface takes full advantage of TAIT’s proprietary automation software: iQ powered by Navigator.
- The Forestias: ITEC Entertainment (A TAIT Company) conceived the multigenerational concept design for Thailand’s largest private sector mixed-use development initiative and multigenerational community in a unique forest setting. The project is an example of how city living and nature can not only co-exist, but can actually grow better together to become one of the most future-forward sustainable residential experiences for people of all ages.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter: Thinkwell (A TAIT Company) created this award-winning studio tour experience to capture and preserve the artistry behind the Harry Potter filmmaking that impacted a generation of viewers. Featuring dozens of original sets and hundreds of authentic costumes and props, the immersive experience showcases the exceptional creativity and craftsmanship that brought the films to life.
- Currents: Niagara’s Power Transformed: This epic sight and sound nighttime show is situated in the heart of a century-old hydroelectric power plant and follows the spectacular transformation of water to electricity. Thinkwell (A TAIT Company) designed and produced the all-new immersive experience that features interactive storytelling, Currents offers an incredible multisensory experience amongst the massive, decommissioned generators housed within the first major power plant at the Niagara Parks Power Station.
- SOUNDSTORM Music Festival 2021: MDLBEAST asked productionglue (A TAIT Company) to pull off the impossible: to transform a desert, 40 kilometers outside Riyadh, Saudi Arabia into one of the biggest music festivals in the world. Stretching across 5.3 square kilometers, this electronic dance music festival featured over 200 artists, across four days on seven stages.
TAIT will be exhibiting at booth 1667 from November 15-18, 2022 at the IAAPA Expo 2022 in Orlando, FL. To schedule an appointment at the show, email Lisa.Junkerman@taittowers.com or call 407-252-3983. For more information about TAIT, visit www.taittowers.com.
TAIT sets the standard for world-class live experiences, bringing extraordinary ideas to life, collaborating on visionary concepts, and delivering precision engineering, technical innovation, manufacturing, and production. Over 1200 employees in 20 global offices oversee the creation of industry leading show control and automation technology, complex movement for artists, brands, performing arts spaces, and venues in over 30 countries, all seven continents, and even outer space. The award-winning company’s clients include Taylor Swift, Cirque Du Soleil, The Metropolitan Opera House, NASA, National Geographic, Beyoncé, and The Olympics. In addition to the core custom project business, the TAIT Group is one cohesive group delivering in the live experience space and includes productionglue, Kinesys, ITEC Entertainment, and Thinkwell Group.